Full, natural brows have been the golden ticket in beauty for a long time now! And with more of us wearing face masks than ever before, your arches deserve to take center stage. Today, you can never have enough brow products in your beauty arsenal – so make time to pencil in our best brow tips. If you need to zero in on sparse spots, or are looking for the full and natural look, these tricks have you covered!
Get micro brow precision
• Make sure you’re starting clean and remove any foundation or product build-up with a cotton tip.
•Always brush your brows up first to see the shape you want to create.
•Work with your face shape! It’s the key to perfect brows. See our ‘Make-up Artist Workbook’ on
Orange Canvas to learn more.
•Using short dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs. The thick and creamy formula makes it foolproof.
• You can use the angled end of Professional Eye Blend & Line Brush and a matching matte shade from
Professional Matte Palette to define the shape of your brows even further.
•Always re-blend with the spoolie brush as the final step to soften any harsh lines.
Earn, sleep, brow, repeat
Brows are the one thing you can get into shape without exercising – and they can completely transform your face shape, lifting and framing your facial features. So here’s five reasons why your brows will love NEW nc Easy Brow Definer.
- nc Easy Brow Definer makes filling and shaping incredibly easy for natural definition
- Get the fullness of a powder, the definition of a pencil and the hold of a wax in one
- Get more shades to choose from with three new three blendable colours that suit everyone
- Long-lasting, waterproof wear means unruly brows stay in place without smudging or fading
- This retractable brow definer features a slanted tip for control and versatile application
Easy brow application
No sharpening needed!
1. Brush through brow hairs with spoolie end.
2. Twist up a small amount of product and apply using light, short strokes.
3. Use the fine edge to mimic brow hairs, or the flat edge to fill in sparse areas and build thicker colour.
4. To tame and blend colour, lightly brush again with the spoolie brush.
Choose the right shade of Easy Brows
Remember, it’s Valentine’s day soon, so up your date night beauty game and take brows from drab to fab. Get Easy Brows and win over that special someone. Watch Easy Brows in action right here.